General conditions for using the website www.shop-polihron.bg
I. General information
1. The website www.shop-polihron.bg belongs entirely and is managed by Polychron ltd, hereinafter referred to as the Merchant. Merchant Details:
- Polihron ltd is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 111507931.
- Headquarters and address of management -3400 Montana, Str. Zahari Stoyanov 29.
-Correspondence data - email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0886100141.
-Registration under the Value Added Tax Act - number BG111507931.
3. The information published on the website www.shop-polihron.bg, including images and descriptions of products is property of the Merchant or its partners. It is forbidden to copy information from the website, including descriptions and images without the consent of the Merchant.
4. The information about the products presented on the website such as characteristics, method of use, warranty conditions of the products is provided by the manufacturer or importer of the products, as the Merchant, respectively the online store www.shop-polihron.bg does not bear any responsibility in case of incorrect, inaccurate and incorrectly provided information, discrepancy between the presented and the actual situation and typographical errors.
II. Order and delivery
1. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, including non-working days and public holidays. These orders are processed, confirmed and executed during the working hours of the online store.
2. Orders can be made by customers in one of the following ways:
- With registration - the order can be made with pre-registration;
- Without registration - the client's data is filled in without creating a profile on the site;
2. The order is considered accepted after an employee of the Merchant contacts the user / customer through the provided data to confirm the order - delivery address and ordered products.
3. The order of the products through the online store with / without registration of the client in the system of www.shop-polihron.bg or through the fields for express order without registration has legally binding force, which means that there is an agreement to conclude a contract for distance selling under the Consumer Protection Act.
4. The trader makes deliveries from the online store www.shop-polihron.bg only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
5. The trader reserves the right to refuse to fulfill the order in case of insufficient availability of the ordered goods, even with a confirmed order. In this situation, the Merchant notifies the customer by phone or e-mail address for the exhaustion of the ordered goods. In cases of bank transfer to the Merchant's account, the customer can choose between returning the transferred amount or order another product from the merchant's range.
6. Upon receipt of the goods by the customer or his representative, they are obliged to sign the accompanying documents. A representative of the client is considered to be a person who accepts the order and is located at the address left by the client. In case of refusal to receive the goods, the customer is obliged to pay the delivery costs and the costs for shipping back the goods from the place of receiving. In cases when the customer cannot be found at the specified address and there is no connection with him on the specified phone, thus impeding the execution of the order on time, the Merchant has the right to refuse to execute the order.
7. Immediately after receiving the order from the customer, the goods should be carefully inspected by the customer and any violations of the packaging should be reported.
III.Method of payment
1. All prices are in Bulgarian levs with VAT included. The price of delivery depends on the size and weight of the ordered item.
2. The following methods of payment are possible:
- Cash on delivery - the customer pays the carrier the amount of the cash on delivery.
- By bank transfer - an employee of the Merchant contacted the customer to clarify the issuance of a pro forma invoice to the customer.
3. The prices of the goods announced on the site are valid only when ordering the respective goods through www.shop-polihron.bg.
4. The user / client is obliged to pay the price of his order according to one of the ways announced in these general terms and conditions on the website of www.shop-polihron.bg
IV. Cancellation of order and return
1. Every user / customer who has purchased a product through www.shop-polihron.bg can return this product within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Pursuant to Article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer / customer has the right to return the purchased goods without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason to withdraw from the distance contract.
2. In the cases when the goods do not correspond to the description provided by the trader, the consumer has the right to return the goods, as the costs for transportation in both directions are at the expense of the Merchant. If the consumer decides to return the goods for other reasons, the costs of transport in both directions are at the expense of the consumer, and the refund for the purchase of the goods is by bank transfer.
3. Conditions for product return:
3.1. The product must be in its original packaging.
3.2. No traces of use, damaged appearance and stains.
3.3. Include the original invoice or fiscal receipt with which the product was received.
4. In case of violation of any of the conditions for returning a product, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse to accept back the ordered product, even when it does not meet the description in the order, in which case the transport costs are borne by the consumer.
5. When returning the goods by courier, the service - inspection before receipt - must be used .
6. Address for returning the order: 3400 Montana, str. Diana 19.
7. Until the delivery of the goods to the Merchant, the risk of accidental loss or damage is borne entirely by the consumer.
V. Rights and obligations
1. The user is responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for the actions performed by him or by a third party through the use of the username and password. The User is obliged to notify the Merchant in case of illegal use of the Merchant's website through his username and password.
2. The user is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address, e-mail, to pay the price of the goods and the price of its delivery, in cases where it is not explicitly stated that delivery is free, to provide access to the specified address on delivery.
3. The trader is obliged to deliver in time the goods ordered, to check the technical condition of the product before it is sent, to transfer ownership of the product after it is paid in one of the ways specified for this.
4. The Merchant is not responsible for providing false information from the manufacturer of the product.
5. When registerинг an account, orderинг a product on the website www.shop-polihron.bg The merchant collects information about its users, regardless of whether they are registered. The trader collects this information in order to improve the services offered by him, and the purposes for which this information will be collected are in accordance with Bulgarian law and good manners. The User has the right at any time to request termination of the collection of information by notifying the Merchant by email: email@example.com.
VI. Personal data
1. The user voluntarily provides his personal data when registering an account in the online store. According to the Personal Data Protection Act, the user has the right to access his account and change the data provided by him. The User has the right at any time to request from the Merchant to delete his user account with the stored personal data. Data provided during account registration will be recorded in a single database of the online store www.shop-polihron.bg.
2. Your personal data is processed and used by the Merchant in order to fulfill obligations as a party to the contract for the sale of goods, it is possible to use personal data to send important messages about orders or changes in the General Terms or Rules.
3. The merchant stores a history of orders for each registered account on the website.
4. The Merchant reserves the right to inform you about current promotions and advertising campaigns in case you have agreed to process your data for these purposes. The user has the right to terminate this consent at any time.
5. The trader undertakes not to provide the personal data of the users to third parties, except in cases where the information is required by public authorities or officials who are authorized under current law to request and collect such information or in cases where it is necessary for the purposes of the execution of the order, providing of personal data to transport and courier companies.
6. The Merchant undertakes not to use the personal data of the user for purposes other than the above.
1. The General Terms and Conditions of the Merchant may be changed at any time, as he is obliged to notify the users for the change in the General Terms and Conditions in a visible place on the website or by e-mail provided by the users. If the user does not state that he rejects the changes, then he is considered to accept them. In case the User disagrees with the change in the General Terms and Conditions of the Merchant, the Merchant has the right to terminate the services provided to the User.
2. The merchant reserves the right to change -design, products, availability and value in the online store at any time and without notice.