I. General information
1. The operators of www.shop-polihron.bg strive to maintain a high standard of protection of your personal data, which you provide on our site, in accordance with the personal data protection regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations), adopted by the European Union. and implemented from 25 May 2018, which aims to protect the personal data of individuals and adopted by all EU Member States.
2.Shop-polihron.bg collects personal data as it is necessary for the processing and delivery of the ordered goods and store them responsibly and lawfully.
3. Personal data such as names, addresses, e-mails are provided voluntarily through account registration, with the ability to manage both the data and the consent for their use. This data will not be passed on to third parties in any case, except with your express permission.
4. Some of the information addressed by the GDPR:
- Information about what data we use and why we use it.
- Requiring consent for the use of personal information, for the provision of advertising promotions.
- Ability to change your: personal data, consent to its use, the ability to delete you personal data information.
- Notification for all third parties / companies with whom we exchange your data - transport and delivery companies.
5. Part of the measures that the operator takes in order to protect personal data from unauthorized access by third parties is the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security certificate. However, it should be borne in mind that comprehensive protection against unauthorized access is not achievable.
II. Information about the Personal Data Administrator
Company: Polychron ltd
Headquarters: 3400 Montana, Str. Zahari Stoyanov 29.
Correspondence address: 3400 Montana, str. Diana 19.
Address of activity: 3400 Montana, str. Diana 19.
Phone: 096 300 660; 0886 100 141
III. What personal data we collect
1. The personal data we collect in order to fulfill the orders:
-Plugins we use can also collect personal data;
-Personal data from other sources, such as social applications;
2. When browsing the site, information is collected about the user's interaction with the site - the pages he opens, the products he views. This is done in order to improve the way the site works and interacts with the user. As in the processing of these data the personal data of the users are not used separately, but the aggregate behavior of the users is observed.
IV. What are cookies?
1. Cookies are a package of information sent by a web server and are usually used to verify the identity of a registered user of a website as part of the process of entering or initially registering on the site. They are also used to maintain a "shopping cart" for selected items to buy from the site during a session. Cookies are important for the proper operation of the website. They are small text files that are stored in the memory of the device or web browser that you use to visit our online store www.shop-polihron.bg.
2. The cookies we use are different types. One type is "session cookies", which are deleted automatically after the end of the user session. The other type of cookies remain on your user device until you delete them yourself. These cookies are used to recognize your browser the next time you log in.
3. Cookies are also different categories:
-For the functioning of the site. Without these cookies, the site will not be able to function properly and you will not be able to use the ordering process.
-To track the work of the site.
3. The web browser can be set to inform you each time cookies are stored on your device to decide whether to accept or reject them. You can set cookies to be deleted automatically when you close the browser. Cookies can be set completely to be rejected. Disabling cookies may interfere with the operation of this website.
V. Access to personal data and its management
1. Any personal information we have about you can be seen by logging in to your account on the site.
2. From your profile you can edit your personal information and use your right to give uo from direct marketing.
3. To delete your profile and your personal data you must contact the operator of the site by email: email@example.com or by logging in to your account and using the option to delete (forget) in the lower right corner of the page .
4. In the case when there is an unfinished relationship between the user and the online store www.shop-polihron.bg, such as: unfinished delivery, you have an obligation to the company or you are in communication with the customer service department referring to a complaint or other issue. , and state that you want your account deleted, your personal data and account will be deleted after the end of the relationship.
VI. Legal basis for processing and storing your personal data
1. Your personal data is stored for the latest period, which we need to comply with the requirements of the law and provide processing services and deliveries of the orders to the user. We may store your personal data for a longer period if required by law or for legitimate business purposes if not prohibited by law.
2. Since your data is received by us electronically, we store it only in electronic form, without the use of physical media (paper).
VII. Processing of your personal data
1. Only the team of Polihron ltd, which is responsible for confirming and sending your shipment, has access to your personal data.
2. Third parties to whom your personal data is provided are the courier and transport companies that are responsible for the delivery of your shipment.
3. Polihron Ltd., respectively www.shop-polihron.bg, never provides, exchanges, sells, or shows your personal data to third parties for marketing and other purposes.
4. In order for our online store to function properly and to constantly improve its work, we use the following software solutions that could have access to your IP address and analyze your behavior during your stay at www.shop-polihron.bg:
-Facebook Event Tracking
-Google + login
-Google Tag Manager
-Google Remarketing Dynamic Product Feed
In case you do not agree with these terms, you can not use our site to the fullest and you should not use it in the future.
VIII. Your rights
1. According to the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation you have certain rights:
-Right to access your personal data. You have access to the stored personal data through the user profile on the site www.shop-polihron.bg, when an account is created on the site.
-Right to correct your personal data. Correction of your personal data can be done from the user profile on the site www.shop-polihron.bg, when an account is created on the site.
-Right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you don't agree with the purpose of their processing.
-Right of erasure (the right to be forgotten). You have the right to request that your personal data and account be deleted by us or to delete them yourself, using the "my personal data" link in the lower right corner of our page.
-Right to object to the processing.
-Right of portability. You have the right to request the provision of your personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
- Right to file a complaint to a control institution. In case of violation or disagreement with the way your personal data is processed, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office, for Bulgaria this is the "Commission for Personal Data Protection".
2. In case of suspicion of a violation, you can always first contact the operator of the online store to clarify the issue.
IX. Personal data protection service
1. The competent supervisory authority for personal data protection is:
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Correspondence address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. Prof.Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd 2
Phone: 02 91 53 555
X. Contact form and complaint form
1.If you use, our contact form, your personal data provided in it, will be used and stored by us only for the purpose of processing your request and subsequent contact with you by our team and will not be provided to third parties.
2.If you use for the purpose of filing a complaint, our complaint form, the personal data provided in it, will be used and stored by us only for the purposes of processing your request and subsequent contact with you by our team and will not be provided to third parties.
1. Upon registration, the information provided must be accurate and complete. Please note that you are responsible for providing false data. The operator reserves the right to deny access to the site to any user, delete an account or cancel orders. Access to the site may be temporarily suspended during site maintenance and renovation activities.
2. The operator recommends that you keep in secret the username and password for accessing the online store to avoid unauthorized access by third parties to your user account, as each time you use the site you are assumed to be responsible for all actions, which will be performed when using the account. Shop-polihron.bg recommends:
- You do not share your password with third parties.
- Do not use the same password to register on different websites.
- When using a public computer, always log out of your account after work.
3. If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, please contact us immediately.
If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use our site fully and should not use it in the future.